Are you wonder who am I? Do you care about how I named my position? I would call myself fashion forward leadership expert if I have to. But does it really matter? You are here because you are wonder if I’m able to help you, right? So without fancy job title I will go streight to the results I’m creating.
I’m giving people opportunity to understand who they are and show them a new perspective on career, business and life. I lead powerful conversations to show people what they cannot see. I always say what no one would dare to tell them. I’m bold and I own my opinions. I speak my truth. I’m not a people pleaser. I’m not here to be best friend. I’m fearless in serving my people. I know that my work etiquette is not comfortable. But is life comfortable at all?
I filter people who work with me because I believe that limitation brings value. I sell experience not some fancy concept. I believe that needy is creepy, so I don’t pitch my tribe. I’m very clear on who I work with and what I require from my clients. I will not serve you, only because you asked. I will agree only if you are the right fit for me.
I mess with people’s thinking. I challenge all kinds of excuses. I deliver results. Did you hear about “success mindset”? People are saying that when you fix your mindset success will come to you, just like that. How about motivation? When you motivate yourself, you will get results? You don’t lack motivation. Go over that bullshit! Nothing will come from the sky to save you. All you need is a clear vision, direction. I know that 99% of “experts” wouldn’t agree with me. And why YOU should believe me?? The thing is that you don’t have to believe me. You don’t have to trust me. You don’t have to like me. Please, don’t impulse buy me. Make up your own mind and come back when you are ready.
fashion business expert fashion business expert
The progress is a deep human desire. We all love the feeling of achievements and accomplishments in our lives and businesses. Sometimes our goals seem to be impossible, but it’s never true. I’m a high performer myself and I know that it’s not taking any more effort to succeed as it takes to fail. Failing is painful, so why don’t we stick with winning?
We want to bring the joy to our lives. But we can’t wait for happiness to come, we create it. I’m killing any form of dissatisfaction in life/business. I chose to bring the positive energy wherever I go. I believe that the life is created to fully enjoy it. Nothing is hard or complicated!
High and sustainable level of engagement. It’s about engaging in a business, but also in different aspects of life. It’s about the high level of presence, contribution, focus. We all want to experience more. We want to be mindful, aware of everything around us. I have always your best interest in mind.
We live in the era of new technologies. People are busy catching all kinds of information. They keep scrolling their lives on Instagram, Facebook and other social media platforms. But I truly appreciate other people. I want to build genuine connections, human-to-human.
I have the confidence to achieve the goals despite obstacles. I have the knowledge, experience and skills. 25 years of life experience, 9 years in the fashion industry, 4 years in business and still counting. I’m confident to face challenges and opportunities. I don’t have a big ego about it. Confidence is helping me lead powerfully and being independent in sharing my thoughts.
I stopped filling the time, procrastinating, waiting, pondering, putting off! Putting off the real message that would make the whole difference in the world. I was playing safe for way too long. It’s time to speak my truth and own my opinions, no matter what! I’m sharing the good, bad, crazy, ugly random and I really enjoy it!
You keep reading, does it mean that you want to be my 1:1 client? If so, this is what I require from you:
1. I will not give you what you want. I will give you what you never dream of.
2. I need your honesty. I want you to speak your mind. Always share with me what is that you want, what you feel. There’s no should/ could – behave, say, do.
3. You need to open your mind. I’m going to tell you what I see. I don’t care what you will think about me. You can hate me. I’m not here to be your friend.
4. We will go deep, it may be really uncomfortable for you but it’s necessary.
5. You need to play full out. You will tell me everything what you don’t want me to know about.
6. I’m very direct. I may say things that no one would dare to say. I will hide absolutely nothing.
7. You have to have integrity in what you say, you actually do. You have to be ready to also put the time and extra work into it.
8. You will practice whatever we will discuss in our session. You will do everything what necessary to not screw this up. You have to be willing to go to the edge. You will need to lean into your fears.
9. I expect the payment only when you are ready to fully commit. If I will not receive that money, our discussion/work is complete. No hard feelings. No pitching. Call me when you’re ready.
10. Our sessions are confidential.